Rihanna to Oprah on Chris Brown: “It Was Embarrassing… I Lost My Best Friend”
12:43 pm, August 10th, 2012VIDEO
And, yes, she talks about Chris Brown.
“It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend,” Rihanna tells Oprah through tears at one point, although the context for the singer’s remarks are not entirely clear in the preview.
Rihanna adds, “I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark.”
In an extended preview, the host says she was surprised by her visit with Rihanna, assuming the singer would be “kind of a badass… hard-edged rocker pop woman.”
“Nothing could have been farther from the truth,” says Oprah, calling Rihanna “thoughtful… very emotional… [and] vulnerable.”
The full special airs on August 19.
Check out the videos below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin