Rihanna to Oprah on Chris Brown: “It Was Embarrassing… I Lost My Best Friend”
12:43 pm, August 10th, 2012VIDEO
And, yes, she talks about Chris Brown.
“It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend,” Rihanna tells Oprah through tears at one point, although the context for the singer’s remarks are not entirely clear in the preview.
Rihanna adds, “I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark.”
In an extended preview, the host says she was surprised by her visit with Rihanna, assuming the singer would be “kind of a badass… hard-edged rocker pop woman.”
“Nothing could have been farther from the truth,” says Oprah, calling Rihanna “thoughtful… very emotional… [and] vulnerable.”
The full special airs on August 19.
Check out the videos below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks