Rihanna to Oprah on Chris Brown: “It Was Embarrassing… I Lost My Best Friend”
12:43 pm, August 10th, 2012VIDEO
And, yes, she talks about Chris Brown.
“It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend,” Rihanna tells Oprah through tears at one point, although the context for the singer’s remarks are not entirely clear in the preview.
Rihanna adds, “I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark.”
In an extended preview, the host says she was surprised by her visit with Rihanna, assuming the singer would be “kind of a badass… hard-edged rocker pop woman.”
“Nothing could have been farther from the truth,” says Oprah, calling Rihanna “thoughtful… very emotional… [and] vulnerable.”
The full special airs on August 19.
Check out the videos below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents