Rihanna: I “Miss” Chris Brown At Times
12:24 pm, August 17th, 2012VIDEO
“I’m reminded by a lot of things, a lot of good memories we had, by the slightest things — hotel rooms, tour venues,” Rihanna tells Oprah, adding, “Any little thing, music, songs…”
She continues, “And I do miss him at times.”
When Oprah asks the star what she’s looking for in a future partner, Rihanna gives an interesting list of attributes.
“I want a man that loves me, cherishes me, values me — but they have to know my value in order to value me,” she says.
Rihanna continues, “I want them to respect me. But I want fun times. I want fun, fun times. I want laughs. I want laughs more than anything.”
“I have everything else — all I want is a partner in crime to enjoy it with,” says Rihanna.
Check out the clip below!
Rihanna’s full interview, in which she also discusses her childhood and her career, airs on OWN on Sunday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look