Simon Cowell Begging Rihanna Over Christmas To Join “X Factor” As Judge?
11:08 am, December 15th, 2012
According to the story, Cowell is “so keen to get the superstar on board” with his singing competition show, “he will offer her the choice of a judging role on either of its UK or U.S. versions.”
“Simon is a huge admirer of Rihanna and knows she’s star quality,” explains a “source” for The Sun. “As well as bringing an aura to the panel thanks to her current standing in music, she is also feisty and will make great TV. Simon loves these sort of characters.”
That part of the story is accurate — Cowell is a big Rihanna fan, and Gossip Cop’s sources tell us that he’d never rule out a conversation were she interested in the future.
But the recruitment report is NOT.
There are no plans for Rihanna and Cowell to meet, and Brown is not on the “X Factor” radar whatsoever.
A spokesperson for Cowell tells Gossip Cop, “This story is completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum