Simon Cowell Begging Rihanna Over Christmas To Join “X Factor” As Judge?
11:08 am, December 15th, 2012
According to the story, Cowell is “so keen to get the superstar on board” with his singing competition show, “he will offer her the choice of a judging role on either of its UK or U.S. versions.”
“Simon is a huge admirer of Rihanna and knows she’s star quality,” explains a “source” for The Sun. “As well as bringing an aura to the panel thanks to her current standing in music, she is also feisty and will make great TV. Simon loves these sort of characters.”
That part of the story is accurate — Cowell is a big Rihanna fan, and Gossip Cop’s sources tell us that he’d never rule out a conversation were she interested in the future.
But the recruitment report is NOT.
There are no plans for Rihanna and Cowell to meet, and Brown is not on the “X Factor” radar whatsoever.
A spokesperson for Cowell tells Gossip Cop, “This story is completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet