Rihanna Blasts Magazine For Calling Her The N-Word
2:02 pm, December 20th, 2011
Rihanna is furious with Dutch fashion magazine Jackie for referring to her as “the ultimate [n-word b*tch]” in a piece about how to dress like the pop star.
The mag, which also described her bottom as “ghetto” and mistakenly referred to the Barbadian singer as Jamaican, issued a (weak) apology on Facebook, but Rihanna was less than satisfied with the attempt.
The singer blasted the mag’s editor-in-chief Eva Hoeke on Twitter, writing, “I hope u can read english, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights! I find you disrespectful, and rather desperate!!”
Rihanna adds that the feature “degrade[s] an entire race” and encourage[s] segregation,” and ends her tirade by saying, “On behalf of my race, here are my two words for you… F*CK YOU!!!”
Hoeke wrote on Facebook that the piece “was intended as a joke… a bad joke, to say the least” and that it “slipped” through her fingers.
She added, “It was stupid, it was naive to think that this was an acceptable form of slang,” but that “there was no malice behind it.”
What do you think of the whole Rihanna-Jackie debacle?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Christina Aguilera "Refreshed" After Family Time & Weight Lost