Rihanna Hospitalized For Partying?
11:33 am, May 9th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Rihanna was “rushed to the hospital” on Tuesday after too much “HARD PARTYING,” reports MediaTakeOut.
The site makes it seem like the singer was in dire straits, claiming Rihanna had “EXHAUSTION and DEHYDRATION” and including a photo she tweeted late Tuesday of her arm on an IV drip.
But is there real cause for alarm?
Turns out MediaTakeOut, which wrongly reported that Rihanna was pregnant last November, is no more knowledgable about her health nowadays.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop Rihanna has had the flu for about a week, which is why she needed the IV — and felt comfortable sharing the photo with millions of fans.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Rihanna’s flu symptoms kept her from performing at the “Saturday Night Live” dress rehearsal.
We’re assured, “She’s fine now.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo