Rihanna Hospitalized; Cancels Concert in Sweden
6:09 pm, October 31st, 2011
Rihanna is in a Swedish hospital tonight.
The singer, who was slated to perform on Monday in Malmo, Sweden, is currently hooked up to an IV drip (see below) and recovering from flu-like symptoms.
After tweeting the photo of her drip, the singer said in a statement: “I am sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo, Sweden. I was so excited to perform for you all.”
“It would have been a great time… so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” she added.
There’s no word yet whether she’ll resume her “Loud” tour in Stockholm on Tuesday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young