Rihanna Hospitalized; Cancels Concert in Sweden
6:09 pm, October 31st, 2011
Rihanna is in a Swedish hospital tonight.
The singer, who was slated to perform on Monday in Malmo, Sweden, is currently hooked up to an IV drip (see below) and recovering from flu-like symptoms.
After tweeting the photo of her drip, the singer said in a statement: “I am sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo, Sweden. I was so excited to perform for you all.”
“It would have been a great time… so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” she added.
There’s no word yet whether she’ll resume her “Loud” tour in Stockholm on Tuesday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups