Rihanna Wears Hijab, Strikes Sultry Poses in Front of Mosque in Abu Dhabi (PHOTOS)
9:50 pm, October 20th, 2013PHOTOS
Rihanna found some time for sightseeing during a tour stop in Abu Dhabi this weekend, visiting a mosque while dressed in some traditional — albeit designer — Muslim garb.
On Sunday, the singer posted nearly a dozen Instagram photos that showed her posing while conservatively dressed and sporting a hijab.
Some Twitter users have commended Rihanna for dressing appropriately, while others questioned her bold makeup and sultry poses in front of such an institution.
She also jokingly captioned one photo featuring unidentified women, “B*tch stole my look.”
For her concert on Saturday, the songstress was largely covered up to adhere to local customs, but still showed some skin and rocked some scandalous moves.
Check out the photos below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?