Rihanna Wears Hijab, Strikes Sultry Poses in Front of Mosque in Abu Dhabi (PHOTOS)
9:50 pm, October 20th, 2013PHOTOS
Rihanna found some time for sightseeing during a tour stop in Abu Dhabi this weekend, visiting a mosque while dressed in some traditional — albeit designer — Muslim garb.
On Sunday, the singer posted nearly a dozen Instagram photos that showed her posing while conservatively dressed and sporting a hijab.
Some Twitter users have commended Rihanna for dressing appropriately, while others questioned her bold makeup and sultry poses in front of such an institution.
She also jokingly captioned one photo featuring unidentified women, “B*tch stole my look.”
For her concert on Saturday, the songstress was largely covered up to adhere to local customs, but still showed some skin and rocked some scandalous moves.
Check out the photos below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court