Rihanna Defends Chris Brown Remix, Says She’s “Afraid” of Falling in Love Again
10:05 am, July 6th, 2012
And shock she did, drawing the ire of some of her fiercest supporters who didn’t understand why the pop star would want to work with someone who abused her in the past.
“I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place,” she says in the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
Rihanna, who says her love life is currently “nonexistent,” reveals she’s afraid of falling in love, and hints it may be because of the messy and tragic way her romance with Brown ended in 2009.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless,” she recalls.
The singer continues, “And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Rihanna’s full interview hits newsstands July 17.
What do you think of Rihanna’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"