Rihanna Making Animated Film Debut in Happy Smekday! with Jim Parsons
12:40 pm, June 20th, 2012
Rihanna is set to make her animated film debut in the upcoming movie, Happy Smekday!
Based on the 2007 children’s book The True Meaning of Smekday, the singer will star as a teen forced to go on the run with a friendly alien voiced by Jim Parsons.
Happy Smekday!, which is slated to be released in late 2014, marks her first voice-over role.
Rihanna, who made her big-screen debut last month in Battleship, and Parsons’ casting was first reported by THR.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour