Rihanna Grandmother “Dolly” Dies; Chris Brown Expresses “Love” and Condolences
12:09 pm, July 1st, 2012
Rihanna’s beloved grandmother Clara “Dolly” Brathwaite has passed away.
The singer took to Twitter, where she wrote, “Goodbye #grangranDOLLY get your beauty rest until I see you.”
Rihanna also posted several photos of her grandma, who passed away after a battle with cancer.
A slew of fans and friends, including Chris Brown and his mom, Joyce Hawkins, reached out to Rihanna in her time of grief.
Brown wrote on Twitter “Praying for family and the lost loved one. She was like my grandmother. Love you GRAN GRAN! RIP.”
And Hawkins tweeted, “May God Be With You and Your Family in Your Time of Sorrow. Love You Angel,” to which Rihanna appreciatively replied, “thank you! Love u mama.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show