Rihanna Grandmother “Dolly” Dies; Chris Brown Expresses “Love” and Condolences
12:09 pm, July 1st, 2012
Rihanna’s beloved grandmother Clara “Dolly” Brathwaite has passed away.
The singer took to Twitter, where she wrote, “Goodbye #grangranDOLLY get your beauty rest until I see you.”
Rihanna also posted several photos of her grandma, who passed away after a battle with cancer.
A slew of fans and friends, including Chris Brown and his mom, Joyce Hawkins, reached out to Rihanna in her time of grief.
Brown wrote on Twitter “Praying for family and the lost loved one. She was like my grandmother. Love you GRAN GRAN! RIP.”
And Hawkins tweeted, “May God Be With You and Your Family in Your Time of Sorrow. Love You Angel,” to which Rihanna appreciatively replied, “thank you! Love u mama.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings