Rihanna Playing Villain in The Fast and the Furious 6?
1:32 pm, April 30th, 2012
Rihanna “has bagged a part in the latest installment of The Fast And The Furious franchise,” reports The Sun, which claims the singer will “play the villain” in the sixth chapter of the movie series.
A so-called “source” for the paper says, “Rihanna impressed with her acting debut in Battleship,” and notes, “Writers think she’ll be perfect for the role. Her character has plenty of bite and doesn’t take any prisoners — just like her in real life.”
(Nice made up quote).
This same supposed insider adds, “It’s a step up the ladder for her and could lead to bigger action roles.”
The tab reports that filming is expected to begin in London as early as next month.
Well, that is true — except that Rihanna won’t be a part of it.
A rep for the franchise tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “This report is false. Rihanna will not be in The Fast and The Furious 6.”
Yet another report from The Sun that crashes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles