Rihanna Fashion Show Gets Bad Reviews – Watch Video and Tell Us What You Think
2:06 pm, February 18th, 2013VIDEO
In fact, some of the criticisms were downright brutal.
The singer’s nine-minute fashion show, which began an hour late, featured a number of her favorite skin-baring looks, including bandeaus and mesh crop-tops.
But a number of critics weren’t impressed by Rihanna’s creations.
The Daily Beast’s Tom Sykes called it a “porny” “horror show,” adding, “It was like Fright Night in Kmart.”
Rebecca Adams of the Huffington Post wrote, “Nipple-baring, crotch-flashing mesh outfits and bra tops aren’t exactly what a stylish gal wants to throw on for a casual night out.”
But not everyone hated Rihanna’s designs.
MTV Style’s Chrissy Mahlmeister said, “We’re totally on-board with her comfy girly-yet-grunge pieces,” and Elle UK’s Emma Sells said the singer didn’t disappoint.
WATCH VIDEO OF THE SHOW BELOW, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents