Rihanna Sporting Engagement Ring at Grammys, “Engaged to Chris Brown”?
3:11 pm, February 11th, 2013
Jay Penske’s webloid reports that “a very suspicious diamond ring was spotted on Rihanna’s ring finger during the Feb. 10 Grammy Awards,” and notes that “while she wore a number of rings on the red carpet, Rihanna took all of them off later in the evening and left just a simple diamond band on her engagement finger.”
The bogus blog goes on to note that her jewelry set Twitter “abuzz” with rumors of an engagement, and even quotes speculation from random Twitter users — who have no connection to Rihanna or Brown whatsoever.
“Are Chris and Rihanna engaged?” the site asks its readers in its conclusion.
Allow Gossip Cop to do what HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife, so often can’t do — provide accurate information, not just meaningless sensationalism.
Rihanna and Brown are NOT engaged.
Gossip Cop has learned that the $25,000 ring was loaned to Rihanna by jeweler Neil Lane, who also provided other pieces to the singer for the Grammys.
And, a source close to Rihanna assures us the HollywoodLife story is… “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West