Rihanna Sporting Engagement Ring at Grammys, “Engaged to Chris Brown”?
3:11 pm, February 11th, 2013
Jay Penske’s webloid reports that “a very suspicious diamond ring was spotted on Rihanna’s ring finger during the Feb. 10 Grammy Awards,” and notes that “while she wore a number of rings on the red carpet, Rihanna took all of them off later in the evening and left just a simple diamond band on her engagement finger.”
The bogus blog goes on to note that her jewelry set Twitter “abuzz” with rumors of an engagement, and even quotes speculation from random Twitter users — who have no connection to Rihanna or Brown whatsoever.
“Are Chris and Rihanna engaged?” the site asks its readers in its conclusion.
Allow Gossip Cop to do what HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife, so often can’t do — provide accurate information, not just meaningless sensationalism.
Rihanna and Brown are NOT engaged.
Gossip Cop has learned that the $25,000 ring was loaned to Rihanna by jeweler Neil Lane, who also provided other pieces to the singer for the Grammys.
And, a source close to Rihanna assures us the HollywoodLife story is… “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents