Claims that Rihanna is engaged to Matt Kemp are false
3:22 pm, April 7th, 2010
Well, why then doesn’t he do a little reporting?
Instead, Perez just regurgitates what a so-called source says: “Matt surprised Rihanna last week when he approached her and asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes.”
Of course, Perez neglects to mention where and when the supposed “proposal” took place, and instead just offers, “Congrats to the happy couple – if this is true!”
And this is why Gossip Cop was created.
Rather than spending our time just adding exclamation points to every sentence, like Perez does, we actually looked into this story.
It’s not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A source close to Rihanna laughed off the report, explaining the singer is young and not tying the knot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court