WATCH: Rihanna Ends Interview When Asked About Love Life
4:16 pm, April 12th, 2012VIDEO
Note to the media: Rihanna does not like being asked about her love life while she’s promoting one of her projects.
The singer-actress, who recently slammed a reporter when he asked about her rumored romance with Ashton Kutcher during a Battleship press junket, reacted similarly when questioned about her personal life during an interview in Australia on Wednesday.
In the video below, Rihanna is asked, “How frustrating is it when you’re linked to another Hollywood star even if you’ve barely met them?”
The “We Found Love” singer responds bluntly, “Very frustrating. Almost as frustrating as being asked about it.”
The interviewer says, “Well, people are interested in you because you’re a big star,” to which Rihanna states firmly, “They are. They’re interested in a lot of things… that don’t matter or shouldn’t matter.”
And that’s where the conversation ends.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents