WATCH: Rihanna Ends Interview When Asked About Love Life
4:16 pm, April 12th, 2012VIDEO
Note to the media: Rihanna does not like being asked about her love life while she’s promoting one of her projects.
The singer-actress, who recently slammed a reporter when he asked about her rumored romance with Ashton Kutcher during a Battleship press junket, reacted similarly when questioned about her personal life during an interview in Australia on Wednesday.
In the video below, Rihanna is asked, “How frustrating is it when you’re linked to another Hollywood star even if you’ve barely met them?”
The “We Found Love” singer responds bluntly, “Very frustrating. Almost as frustrating as being asked about it.”
The interviewer says, “Well, people are interested in you because you’re a big star,” to which Rihanna states firmly, “They are. They’re interested in a lot of things… that don’t matter or shouldn’t matter.”
And that’s where the conversation ends.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs