Rihanna Announces Own Fashion Line
12:23 pm, July 16th, 2012
Rihanna is the latest star to launch her own fashion collection.
The “Where Have You Been” singer announced on Monday that she’s designing a line for the London-based brand River Island.
Rihanna revealed the news on her blog, saying, “I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me.”
She added, “I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”
Rihanna’s collection is slated to debut in Spring 2013.
You can be sure it will be filled with lots of skin-baring pieces.
Would you be interested in wearing clothes designed by Rihanna?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014