Rihanna Announces Own Fashion Line
12:23 pm, July 16th, 2012
Rihanna is the latest star to launch her own fashion collection.
The “Where Have You Been” singer announced on Monday that she’s designing a line for the London-based brand River Island.
Rihanna revealed the news on her blog, saying, “I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me.”
She added, “I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”
Rihanna’s collection is slated to debut in Spring 2013.
You can be sure it will be filled with lots of skin-baring pieces.
Would you be interested in wearing clothes designed by Rihanna?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents