Rihanna Threatens to Kill Chris Brown?
12:01 pm, December 13th, 2012
The tabloid, which already has a lousy track record with the pair, veers into the downright absurd with its new story, in which a “well-placed source” claims Rihanna has told Brown she’ll “finish him off” if he dumps her.
“She says she’s been through so much pain to get Chris back that his life won’t be worth living if he breaks her heart again,” explains the Star insider.
According to the mag, Rihanna’s “death-threat gambit appears to be working.”
Um… how, exactly?
The supposed “insider” informs the tabloid, “Chris has told her that he wants to marry her and be with her forever.”
There are also allegedly “aphrodisiac benefits,” claims Star.
“It’s pretty scary — but instead of freaking Chris out, it seems to turn him on,” says the outlet’s source.
Let’s stop right here.
This is absurd.
Rihanna has NOT made any serious threats on Brown’s life.
Star’s source may have caught wind of some harmless joke and turned it into a serious death threat — and even that’s giving the “insider” way too much benefit of the doubt.
But she never said anything of the sort, sources close to the situation assure Gossip Cop.
Instead, it seems like the tabloid wants to sensationalize the stars’ reunion and casually add violence to the mix.
It’s repugnant and reckless “journalism” that we wish the tabloids would just let die.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate