Rihanna Victim of Sick Death Hoax
9:37 pm, August 27th, 2012
Rihanna is the latest victim of a death hoax.
A photoshopped fake article, made to look like it was from a French news site, alleged the singer “sunk into an [alcohol-induced] coma before succumbing to a heart attack.”
The phony “news” story spread rapidly on social media Monday night, leading many to believe Rihanna had died.
It is 100% false.
Rihanna is NOT dead.
Similarly false stories have previously “claimed” Bon Jovi and others.
Last January, Rihanna herself was falsely said to have died in a “plane crash.”
It’s time for these gross pranks to die out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents