Claim: Rihanna and Colin Farrell “Getting Serious”
11:29 am, March 11th, 2011
HollywoodLife has fallen in love again – with a completely random rumor that raises eyebrows at less gullible outlets.
Supposedly, the two stars “really hit it off” after meeting on “The Graham Norton Show” back in December, and now Rihanna will reportedly fly from her Australian tour leg to Los Angeles to meet Farrell’s children this weekend.
And HollywoodLife doesn’t “waste any time” either… with annoyances like checking facts, seeing if a story passes the smell test, or looking for any kind of evidence that the two stars have been dating at all – let alone “getting serious.”
Three weeks ago, Gossip Cop busted a false report, claiming Rihanna and Farrell were sexting each other.
Still, we still checked out this latest tale, and a source close to Farrell assures us that HollywoodLife’s story is entirely “not true.”
See PHOTOS of Rihanna going casual in Australia!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries