CLAIM: Rihanna & Colin Farrell Sexting
11:51 am, February 22nd, 2011
According to The Sun, Farrell has “worked his charms on Rihanna to such an extent she hasn’t stopped texting him” since they swapped numbers two months ago in England, where they both appeared on “The Graham Norton Show.”
Since then, says the paper, Farrell has been getting “lots of flirty messages” from the singer.
One of the tab’s sources claims, “Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He reckons he might well be in there. They’re both single, so why not?”
In fact, The Sun says, ”Colin and Rihanna have made plans to meet up in LA when their hectic schedules allow.”
A source close to Farrell assures Gossip Cop this latest tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents