CLAIM: Rihanna & Colin Farrell Sexting
11:51 am, February 22nd, 2011
According to The Sun, Farrell has “worked his charms on Rihanna to such an extent she hasn’t stopped texting him” since they swapped numbers two months ago in England, where they both appeared on “The Graham Norton Show.”
Since then, says the paper, Farrell has been getting “lots of flirty messages” from the singer.
One of the tab’s sources claims, “Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He reckons he might well be in there. They’re both single, so why not?”
In fact, The Sun says, ”Colin and Rihanna have made plans to meet up in LA when their hectic schedules allow.”
A source close to Farrell assures Gossip Cop this latest tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us