CLAIM: Rihanna & Colin Farrell Sexting
11:51 am, February 22nd, 2011
According to The Sun, Farrell has “worked his charms on Rihanna to such an extent she hasn’t stopped texting him” since they swapped numbers two months ago in England, where they both appeared on “The Graham Norton Show.”
Since then, says the paper, Farrell has been getting “lots of flirty messages” from the singer.
One of the tab’s sources claims, “Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He reckons he might well be in there. They’re both single, so why not?”
In fact, The Sun says, ”Colin and Rihanna have made plans to meet up in LA when their hectic schedules allow.”
A source close to Farrell assures Gossip Cop this latest tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention