CLAIM: Rihanna & Chris Brown “Secretly” Planning to Wed
6:01 pm, March 7th, 2012
“They will get married very soon,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid.
A second “source” explains, “He proposed in November, but she said she wasn’t ready. But she finally accepted his proposal in late February. She’s not wearing a ring until they can announce it at an engagement party, but Rihanna’s already telling her family she’s engaged.”
Rihanna’s former nanny, Sharon Bellamy-Thompson, even tells Star the singer is flying her to Los Angeles “for a top-secret special occasion involving her and Chris in late March.”
The magazine argues that the alleged secret wedding “bombshell” is just part of Rihanna and Brown’s supposed decision to spend their lives together.
“They’re planning to go house hunting in L.A. soon, and they’re even talking about baby names,” claims a Star “insider.”
A wedding, a house, children… is the onetime couple really set for a “secret ceremony” this month and married life, as the magazine alleges?
The engagement/wedding report is “not true,” a member of Brown’s camp tells Gossip Cop.
While it’s true Rihanna and Brown have grown closer again in recent weeks, it’s absolutely not the case that they’re preparing to marry.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank