CLAIM: Rihanna & Chris Brown “Secretly” Planning to Wed
6:01 pm, March 7th, 2012
“They will get married very soon,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid.
A second “source” explains, “He proposed in November, but she said she wasn’t ready. But she finally accepted his proposal in late February. She’s not wearing a ring until they can announce it at an engagement party, but Rihanna’s already telling her family she’s engaged.”
Rihanna’s former nanny, Sharon Bellamy-Thompson, even tells Star the singer is flying her to Los Angeles “for a top-secret special occasion involving her and Chris in late March.”
The magazine argues that the alleged secret wedding “bombshell” is just part of Rihanna and Brown’s supposed decision to spend their lives together.
“They’re planning to go house hunting in L.A. soon, and they’re even talking about baby names,” claims a Star “insider.”
A wedding, a house, children… is the onetime couple really set for a “secret ceremony” this month and married life, as the magazine alleges?
The engagement/wedding report is “not true,” a member of Brown’s camp tells Gossip Cop.
While it’s true Rihanna and Brown have grown closer again in recent weeks, it’s absolutely not the case that they’re preparing to marry.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot