Rihanna: Chris Brown “Was Love of My Life” — But We’re Just “Friends” (VIDEO)
11:25 pm, August 19th, 2012VIDEO
Rather, “We’re very, very close friends,” Rihanna told Oprah, going on to point out that Brown is “in a relationship of his own” with Karrueche Tran, while she’s “single.”
Still, Rihanna admitted that she and her ex have been “working on our friendship again.”
“We built a trust again and that’s it,” she explained, adding, “We love each other and we probably always will.”
The singer continues, “That’s not something you can change. That’s not something you can shut off, if you’ve ever been in love.”
So, how exactly did Rihanna and Brown become friends again?
Since the songstress’ restraining order against Brown was dropped, she revealed, they have been working on their friendship “little by little” — but it “hasn’t always been easy.”
“It’s awkward” when the two see each other, Rihanna said, revealing her “stomach drops” and she has to “maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me.”
“I still love him,” Rihanna said point-blank, later adding, “I think he was the love of my life.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage