Rihanna: Chris Brown “Was Love of My Life” — But We’re Just “Friends” (VIDEO)
11:25 pm, August 19th, 2012VIDEO
Rather, “We’re very, very close friends,” Rihanna told Oprah, going on to point out that Brown is “in a relationship of his own” with Karrueche Tran, while she’s “single.”
Still, Rihanna admitted that she and her ex have been “working on our friendship again.”
“We built a trust again and that’s it,” she explained, adding, “We love each other and we probably always will.”
The singer continues, “That’s not something you can change. That’s not something you can shut off, if you’ve ever been in love.”
So, how exactly did Rihanna and Brown become friends again?
Since the songstress’ restraining order against Brown was dropped, she revealed, they have been working on their friendship “little by little” — but it “hasn’t always been easy.”
“It’s awkward” when the two see each other, Rihanna said, revealing her “stomach drops” and she has to “maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me.”
“I still love him,” Rihanna said point-blank, later adding, “I think he was the love of my life.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum