TAB: Rihanna & Chris Brown “Hooked Up” in Grammys Dressing Room
7:56 am, February 16th, 2012
“Rihanna just can’t let go of her violent ex, Chris Brown,” begins a piece in Star, which goes on to say, “Almost three years to the day after he left her bruised and beaten, she invited him to hang out in her dressing room during a rehearsal for Feb. 12′s Grammy Awards.”
According to a so-called “insider” for the tab, “They spent over five hours together,” during which Rihanna said they “talked about everything under the sun.”
But it wasn’t just talking they were doing behind closed doors, says Star.
“Everyone is buzzing that they hooked up,” reports the mag, adding, “When she came out, she had a coy smile and looked slightly disheveled.”
Very scandalous… and very wrong.
Gossip Cop has learned that Rihanna rehearsed at the Staples Center in L.A. during the day on February 11 — and then left.
Meanwhile, Brown, who rehearsed a few blocks away, had a dressing room at the Nokia Theatre and didn’t practice his performance until 9 p.m. that night because of a bomb scare in the neighborhood.
Nor did they spend time together on Grammy day.
A member of Brown’s team, who was with him on February 12, tells us, “He stayed in his dressing room except to rehearse, perform, and go to the stage for his nominated categories.”
But kudos to the Star for at least getting right that both Rihanna and Brown rehearsed their Grammy performances.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party