Rihanna Used “Body Double” in Armani Underwear Ad?
11:39 am, June 11th, 2012VIDEO
Brace yourself: MediaTakeOut has “BREAKING NEWS!”
Picking up on a story from The Sun, MTO claims the singer’s “cakes were too FLAT,” and therefore, an Irish model named Jahnassa Aicken filled in for the close-up body shots.
According to a supposed source for the tab, “Jahnassa’s torso, body and bum appear in parts of the ad.”
The insider goes on to claim that Rihanna’s management team insisted Aicken “sign an order banning her from talking about the job,” for which the model was paid a “modest sum.”
“It’s shocking Rihanna wanted one considering she loves posing with no clothes, plus she’s in great shape,” adds the alleged source.
Yes, that is quite shocking.
It’s also completely UNTRUE.
Why would she have a body double for just this one shoot, out of the hundreds she’s done over the years?
In any case, a Rihanna insider laughed off the rumor to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s completely BOGUS.
Oh, and the singer herself also has some choice words for The Sun over the made up tale.
She tweeted on Monday afternoon, “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F**K YOU….AND yo baggy a** condom.”
Check out Rihanna’s Armani commercial below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted