Rihanna Used “Body Double” in Armani Underwear Ad?
11:39 am, June 11th, 2012VIDEO
Brace yourself: MediaTakeOut has “BREAKING NEWS!”
Picking up on a story from The Sun, MTO claims the singer’s “cakes were too FLAT,” and therefore, an Irish model named Jahnassa Aicken filled in for the close-up body shots.
According to a supposed source for the tab, “Jahnassa’s torso, body and bum appear in parts of the ad.”
The insider goes on to claim that Rihanna’s management team insisted Aicken “sign an order banning her from talking about the job,” for which the model was paid a “modest sum.”
“It’s shocking Rihanna wanted one considering she loves posing with no clothes, plus she’s in great shape,” adds the alleged source.
Yes, that is quite shocking.
It’s also completely UNTRUE.
Why would she have a body double for just this one shoot, out of the hundreds she’s done over the years?
In any case, a Rihanna insider laughed off the rumor to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s completely BOGUS.
Oh, and the singer herself also has some choice words for The Sun over the made up tale.
She tweeted on Monday afternoon, “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F**K YOU….AND yo baggy a** condom.”
Check out Rihanna’s Armani commercial below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?