Celine Dion Shuts Down Blog Featuring “Ridiculous Pictures” of Her
3:31 pm, July 22nd, 2011
Celine Dion‘s legal team has shut down “Ridiculous Pictures of Celine Dion,” a Tumblr blog that featured the superstar singer making a variety of facial expressions.
The site’s administrator Nick Angiolillo posted, “Celine Dion found our blog, and she didn’t like it. we just got a letter from celine’s lawyers that the blog has to be shut down.”
“[T]hough this blog is well within the realm of ‘fair use,’ i don’t have the money or time to get a lawyer to respond. the dream is over.”
A Dion fan, Angiolillo tweeted, “hmmm getting sorta upset reading all the anti-celine comments [about the site shutting down]. i still love celine… just not her lawyers/PR team.”
While the Dion blog dream is dead, Angiolillo still runs “Star Jones In Hats,” which offers exactly what you’d expect.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye