Celine Dion Shuts Down Blog Featuring “Ridiculous Pictures” of Her
3:31 pm, July 22nd, 2011
Celine Dion‘s legal team has shut down “Ridiculous Pictures of Celine Dion,” a Tumblr blog that featured the superstar singer making a variety of facial expressions.
The site’s administrator Nick Angiolillo posted, “Celine Dion found our blog, and she didn’t like it. we just got a letter from celine’s lawyers that the blog has to be shut down.”
“[T]hough this blog is well within the realm of ‘fair use,’ i don’t have the money or time to get a lawyer to respond. the dream is over.”
A Dion fan, Angiolillo tweeted, “hmmm getting sorta upset reading all the anti-celine comments [about the site shutting down]. i still love celine… just not her lawyers/PR team.”
While the Dion blog dream is dead, Angiolillo still runs “Star Jones In Hats,” which offers exactly what you’d expect.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?