Rider Strong of Boy Meets World Marries Longtime Girlfriend Alexandra Barreto!
7:51 pm, October 20th, 2013
Rider Strong is married!
The “Boy Meets World” star wed Alexandra Barreto in Oregon on Sunday, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Strong’s camp-themed nuptials came one day after his former co-star Danielle Fishel tied the knot in Los Angeles with Ben Savage in attendance.
Before his ceremony, the actor said in a statement that he was “missing some of my Boy Meets World family,” acknowledging, “That was my fault, [Danielle] chose the date first.”
Strong and Barreto, who met in 2006, announced their engagement last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95