Rider Strong of Boy Meets World Marries Longtime Girlfriend Alexandra Barreto!
7:51 pm, October 20th, 2013
Rider Strong is married!
The “Boy Meets World” star wed Alexandra Barreto in Oregon on Sunday, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Strong’s camp-themed nuptials came one day after his former co-star Danielle Fishel tied the knot in Los Angeles with Ben Savage in attendance.
Before his ceremony, the actor said in a statement that he was “missing some of my Boy Meets World family,” acknowledging, “That was my fault, [Danielle] chose the date first.”
Strong and Barreto, who met in 2006, announced their engagement last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank