Rider Strong of “Boy Meets World” Engaged!
11:10 am, December 27th, 2012
Rider Strong is engaged!
The “Boy Meets World” actor and his girlfriend, Alexandra Barreto, are set to tie the knot, it was confirmed on Wednesday.
They met while working together on the 2006 series “Pepper Dennis,” and also collaborated on a campaign video for President Obama.
Strong proposed with a handmade ring he designed himself.
His former co-star Danielle Fishel recently revealed her own engagement.
Fishel and Ben Savage will reprise their iconic “Boy Meets World” characters for the upcoming series “Girl Meets World.”
Strong has indicated that he will not have a starring role on the new show — but with his engagement, he has plenty of reason to celebrate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet