Rider Strong of “Boy Meets World” Engaged!
11:10 am, December 27th, 2012
Rider Strong is engaged!
The “Boy Meets World” actor and his girlfriend, Alexandra Barreto, are set to tie the knot, it was confirmed on Wednesday.
They met while working together on the 2006 series “Pepper Dennis,” and also collaborated on a campaign video for President Obama.
Strong proposed with a handmade ring he designed himself.
His former co-star Danielle Fishel recently revealed her own engagement.
Fishel and Ben Savage will reprise their iconic “Boy Meets World” characters for the upcoming series “Girl Meets World.”
Strong has indicated that he will not have a starring role on the new show — but with his engagement, he has plenty of reason to celebrate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin