Rider Strong of “Boy Meets World” Engaged!
11:10 am, December 27th, 2012
Rider Strong is engaged!
The “Boy Meets World” actor and his girlfriend, Alexandra Barreto, are set to tie the knot, it was confirmed on Wednesday.
They met while working together on the 2006 series “Pepper Dennis,” and also collaborated on a campaign video for President Obama.
Strong proposed with a handmade ring he designed himself.
His former co-star Danielle Fishel recently revealed her own engagement.
Fishel and Ben Savage will reprise their iconic “Boy Meets World” characters for the upcoming series “Girl Meets World.”
Strong has indicated that he will not have a starring role on the new show — but with his engagement, he has plenty of reason to celebrate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Come And Get Selena Gomez's Video Dress
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012