Ricki Lake Injured During “Dancing with the Stars” Rehearsal
6:23 pm, September 8th, 2011
Ricki Lake is the first celebrity of Season 13 “Dancing with the Stars” to injure herself.
The former talk show host tweeted on Thursday, “Look, my first injury. #DWTS,” along with a photo of her bruised and cut leg.
During practice with her partner Derek Hough, Lake accidentally hit her left foot into her right shin, causing the unsightly injury.
She later tweeted, “I’m fine!!”
Season 13 kicks of on September 19.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"