VIDEO: Richard Belzer Makes Graphic Sex Joke, Gives Nazi Salute on Morning Show
12:35 pm, October 3rd, 2012VIDEO
Richard Belzer just made an, um, interesting appearance on the local FOX morning show “Good Day New York.”
While appearing as a guest, he made a rather graphic sodomy joke and gave the Nazi salute.
The actor and comedian’s segment was coming to an end when it was pointed out that co-anchor Dave Price bears a resemblance to Belzer and could perhaps play his brother on Law & Order: SVU.
Belzer responded, “If he gets molested and banged in the a**, maybe, I don’t know.”
Later, as the segment ended, Belzer (who is Jewish) raised his arm and declared, “Say heil to all your colleagues at the other division.”
The salute was meant as a “satirical gesture toward Fox News, whose ideology he is opposed to,” a rep for the actor tells TMZ.
Belzer infamously gave the Nazi salute last June during a red carpet event, although it was explained as a comedic riff on Charlie Chaplin’s The Great Dictator.
As for Wednesday’s molestation and sodomy remark, Belzer’s rep says, “A joke is a joke.”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted