#RichKids of Beverly Hills Slammed By Audience On Bethenny (VIDEO)
4:32 pm, January 21st, 2014VIDEO
The “#RichKids of Beverly Hills” faced a tough audience on Monday’s “Bethenny.”
The crowd skewered the entitled millenials after Bethenny Frankel revealed that cast member Jonny Drubel thought the average American person’s household income was $100,000 and that milk cost $9 a gallon.
Drubel protested, “Bethenny, I’m an artist. We don’t do numbers.”
One audience member proceeded to call the reality stars “spoiled brats,” and another told them, “I don’t understand what story you’re trying to get out. [You're] not interesting.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank