Reports wrong: Casey Johnson has not been buried yet
12:22 pm, January 11th, 2010
Widespread reports that Casey Johnson was buried on Sunday are false, Gossip Cop has learned.
Yesterday RadarOnline claimed, “Casey Johnson was laid to rest Sunday. The Johnson & Johnson heiress, who was found dead in her rented Los Angeles home January 4, was buried at a New Brunswick, NJ cemetery.”
The article went on to say, “Casey’s close friend Nicky Hilton attended the memorial hosted by Casey’s devastated dad, New York Jets owner Robert Johnson… Not present was Casey’s girlfriend at the time of her death, Tila Tequila.”
News of Johnson’s burial was then picked up by outlets around the world, none of which bothered to fact-check the story.
Gossip Cop, however, spoke to a Johnson family source, who told us, “She hasn’t been buried, there’s been no funeral.” The insider added that RadarOnline had been told it wasn’t true, and yet went with the story anyway.
We hear that because of these inaccurate stories, the generally private Johnson is likely to issue a statement after Casey Johnson is actually buried.
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids