Reports of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston secret meeting are openly wrong
10:47 am, October 7th, 2009
On the cover of the British magazine Grazia is a story that was picked up by the Daily Mail and numerous other newspapers and blogs around the world, claiming that Brad Pitt and his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston secretly met in a New York hotel room.
The reports have Aniston coming over to Pitt’s hotel room at the Essex House, two weeks ago Friday – a day after Pitt met with former President Clinton – to discuss his alleged relationship problems with Angelina Jolie. According to Grazia, Aniston came over to his hotel room, where “Brad was unloading his emotional baggage on Jen.” The so-called source of this ridiculous story says, “She was quick to tell him she wanted no part in his break-up with Angelina.”
That rag and others further report that while Angelina would like to work things out, Brad has decided their relationship is “all but over.”
The only thing that needs to be over are these completely fabricated stories.
One, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are currently not on the verge of splitting up, as evidenced by reality – and photos of them happily together with their family around the world.
And two, Jennifer Aniston never met up with her ex-husband in a New York hotel room, as reported by a tabloid that’s thousands of miles away in England.
But if you are still somehow not convinced, Aniston’s rep tells Gossip Cop, the hotel meeting story “is BS.” We couldn’t have said it better.
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths