Reports: Brooke Mueller Had DUI and Cocaine Arrests
10:18 am, December 30th, 2009
Brooke Mueller was arrested twice in Florida on substance-related charges, criminal history records from the state reveal.
RadarOnline.com reports that Mueller, whose dramatic Christmas Day with husband Charlie Sheen is being investigated, was arrested by Palm Beach police on a DUI on September 13, 1996, and by Miami-Dade police for cocaine possession on March 19, 2001.
Sheen also has a well-documented criminal history.
Meanwhile, Mueller has hired former O.J. Simpson attorney Yale Galanter to represent her. According to TMZ, Galanter disputes claims that Mueller made a false police report, saying that she never recanted her statements, but did “minimize her story, like many wives in a similar situation do, when they realize their husband could go to jail.”
The lawyer also says he plans to file court papers in Aspen this morning asking the judge to allow Mueller and Sheen to resume contact so as to work on “resolving conflicts in their marriage.”
Gossip Cop will follow this story as it develops…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter — for breaking (and accurate) celebrity news.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents