Report wrong Nick Cannon wants Mariah Carey in rehab
6:15 am, February 18th, 2010
The supermarket tabloid has an unnamed source who says, “Mariah drinks champagne all day long,” and it’s becoming “more than [Cannon] can handle.”
Among the reasons Carey is allegedly hitting the bottle, claims the Star, is that “she’s terrified about being a has-been and stressed about having to prove herself with each album.”
Of course, a lot of this article stems from Carey having gotten intoxicated at the Palm Springs International Film Festival, where she acknowledged she had a few too many glasses of champagne before her acceptance speech.
And while that incident is verifiable, the other assertions are not.
In fact, a rep for Carey told Gossip Cop that the tabloid’s claims about all-day boozing and Cannon’s hope to haul her off to rehab are “categorically false!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum