Report that John Mayer Writing $10M Tell-All About Jennifer Aniston is Worthless
12:00 am, March 19th, 2009
Sometimes a tabloid will write an article so confounding you scratch your head until there’s a bald spot. Star now claims on its cover that mega-rich musician John Mayer, having broken up with Jennifer Aniston, has decided to take time off from writing lyrics to pen a “$10 Million Tell-All” about the “intimate details of their relationship.” Gossip Cop can assure you that, like Mayer’s song, there’s “No Such Thing” in the works.
But what of the juicy details Star plugs? The mag claims that the ‘no-holds barred’ book will recount the moment when Aniston allegedly called Mayer “Brad” in bed, and will chronicle her “her obsessive exercise regime [and] embarrassing TV habits…” The only thing that’s truly “embarrassing” is that Star actually printed this garbage.
“Even for them, it’s a new low,” said Mayer’s rep, who added, “While we’re considering legal action, Star magazine is already at work on next week’s cover story about some reality TV star’s secret marriage to Elvis.” Ooh, we would totally read that!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?