Report that John Mayer Writing $10M Tell-All About Jennifer Aniston is Worthless
12:00 am, March 19th, 2009
Sometimes a tabloid will write an article so confounding you scratch your head until there’s a bald spot. Star now claims on its cover that mega-rich musician John Mayer, having broken up with Jennifer Aniston, has decided to take time off from writing lyrics to pen a “$10 Million Tell-All” about the “intimate details of their relationship.” Gossip Cop can assure you that, like Mayer’s song, there’s “No Such Thing” in the works.
But what of the juicy details Star plugs? The mag claims that the ‘no-holds barred’ book will recount the moment when Aniston allegedly called Mayer “Brad” in bed, and will chronicle her “her obsessive exercise regime [and] embarrassing TV habits…” The only thing that’s truly “embarrassing” is that Star actually printed this garbage.
“Even for them, it’s a new low,” said Mayer’s rep, who added, “While we’re considering legal action, Star magazine is already at work on next week’s cover story about some reality TV star’s secret marriage to Elvis.” Ooh, we would totally read that!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret