Report: Sean Penn Threatened to Kill Photographer
4:36 pm, April 5th, 2010
Sean Penn allegedly threatened to kill the paparazzo with whom he scuffled last October, according to a report.
In a new civil lawsuit, Dawes says Penn began “kicking and punching” him, breaking his camera and supposedly threatening, “The next time I see you, you will be in a box,” reports TMZ.
The October incident in Brentwood was captured on video.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle