Report on Colin Farrell sex tape fizzles, not sizzles
5:00 pm, November 5th, 2009
Remember that sex tape Colin Farrell made a few years ago with Playboy model Nicole Narain? (Yeah, that was rhetorical, because if you saw it you wouldn’t forget it.) Anyway, OK! magazine claims that the explicit video, which Farrell had legally banned from being sold, distributed or displayed, was “sent to his girlfriend’s family.” How embarrassing!
According to OK!, Farrell and girlfriend Alicja Bachleda, with whom he had a son last month, are “furious with the attempts to shock her family,” who reportedly “are Catholic and very old fashioned.” A so-called “source” says, “Colin hoped he’d seen the last of the tape. Him and Alicja are desperate to find out who sent it.”
Actually, they’re not desperate at all. The only ones who are desperate are the outlets who made up this story. A spokeswoman for Farrell assures Gossip Cop this tale of sex and videotape is also full of lies. The rep told us, “It is not true.”
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?