Report on Colin Farrell sex tape fizzles, not sizzles
5:00 pm, November 5th, 2009
Remember that sex tape Colin Farrell made a few years ago with Playboy model Nicole Narain? (Yeah, that was rhetorical, because if you saw it you wouldn’t forget it.) Anyway, OK! magazine claims that the explicit video, which Farrell had legally banned from being sold, distributed or displayed, was “sent to his girlfriend’s family.” How embarrassing!
According to OK!, Farrell and girlfriend Alicja Bachleda, with whom he had a son last month, are “furious with the attempts to shock her family,” who reportedly “are Catholic and very old fashioned.” A so-called “source” says, “Colin hoped he’d seen the last of the tape. Him and Alicja are desperate to find out who sent it.”
Actually, they’re not desperate at all. The only ones who are desperate are the outlets who made up this story. A spokeswoman for Farrell assures Gossip Cop this tale of sex and videotape is also full of lies. The rep told us, “It is not true.”
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted