Report: Michelle McGee “Would Do Anything” for Fame
1:35 pm, March 19th, 2010
According to a report, the woman who claims to be Jesse James‘ mistress would do anything for notoriety and recently predicted she’d be famous.
Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, whose stunning allegations about Sandra Bullock‘s husband have rocked the Oscar winner’s marriage, told Tattoo Revue founder Casey Exton three months ago, “I’m going to be hot real soon,” People.com reports.
The site also quotes McGee’s “friend” as saying she’s “the kind of woman who would do anything if she thought it would make her famous.”
“I would not be surprised if she went after Jesse James because she thought it would bring her fame,” the friend continues.
Earlier today, shocking photos of McGee posing in Nazi regalia hit the Web.
Gossip Cop will have more on McGee and the Bullock-James situation as it develops.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed