Report: Michelle McGee “Would Do Anything” for Fame
1:35 pm, March 19th, 2010
According to a report, the woman who claims to be Jesse James‘ mistress would do anything for notoriety and recently predicted she’d be famous.
Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, whose stunning allegations about Sandra Bullock‘s husband have rocked the Oscar winner’s marriage, told Tattoo Revue founder Casey Exton three months ago, “I’m going to be hot real soon,” People.com reports.
The site also quotes McGee’s “friend” as saying she’s “the kind of woman who would do anything if she thought it would make her famous.”
“I would not be surprised if she went after Jesse James because she thought it would bring her fame,” the friend continues.
Earlier today, shocking photos of McGee posing in Nazi regalia hit the Web.
Gossip Cop will have more on McGee and the Bullock-James situation as it develops.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents