Report: Kristen Stewart Attended “Remember Me” to Challenge Emilie de Ravin
2:40 pm, March 10th, 2010
Life & Style describes the scene of Pattinson and Stewart sitting next to each other at the Remember Me premiere in New York and being very affectionate.
In an article titled “Hands off my man!” the tabloid reports everything was tender until Stewart “suddenly pulled away” when on screen Pattinson and co-star Emilie de Ravin acted intimate.
“Though watching Rob in any sex scene would be uncomfortable” for Stewart according to the mag, “Kristen had particular reason to be upset about this one.”
And what reason is that?
According to Life & Style, Pattinson and de Ravin “had a fling last June” while filming Remember Me, a liaison that “clearly wounded Kristen.”
So Stewart’s presence at the movie’s premiere was no mere show of support, theorizes the tab. “By turning up… the ordinarily publicity-shy Kristen could keep an eye on Rob while sending Emilie a message: He’s mine — back off!”
Life & Style goes on to claim the on-screen “intense chemistry” between Pattinson and de Ravin was “all anyone could talk about at the premiere.”
Gossip Cop happened to be there… and the only “intensity” on everyone’s mind was that of the film itself, especially its ending.
Here’s the takeaway from last week’s premiere: Stewart supported Pattinson, the two looked happy, end of story.
The movie was “intense” enough. No need to create fake off-screen drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for updates!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller