Report: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin to “spend time apart”
11:41 am, November 30th, 2009
“It’s been a rocky few months for career-driven stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin – and things don’t look set to improve in the New Year,” begins the article which insinuates things have been difficult for them after reports surfaced that the Coldplay frontman “cheated on his wife with Hollywood starlet Kate Bosworth.”
(For the record, Gossip Cop noted those stories were inaccurate, and a source tells us Martin is still pursuing a possible lawsuit against the Star.)
The Daily Mail piece quotes a source saying, “Gwyneth will be spending a lot of time away to focus on her [two] new movies… She goes to Berlin in the spring to make The Danish Girl. Before that, she will star in a small-budget independent musical set in America’s Deep South.” Plus she’ll be also busy promoting “Iron Man 2” with Robert Downey, Jr.
But her film commitments are absolutely not a sign of marital strife. In fact, upon closer examination, Paltrow won’t be away from her family as much as it’s been portrayed. The indie musical is only two weeks’ worth of work, and while she’ll be in Berlin for “The Danish Girl” for only five weeks, she’ll be home in England every weekend. And one of the two weeks of promoting “Iron Man 2” will also be in her backyard of Europe.
Her rep added, “All of this happens over 5 months, so yes she will still be with her family for most of the time.”
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Is Katherine Heigl The Brattiest Celebrity?