Report: Denise Richards May Testify Against Charlie Sheen
4:37 am, February 28th, 2010
According to a report, California law enforcement authorities have contacted Richards’ agent and lawyer at the behest of the District Attorney in Pitkin County, Colorado.
Sources tell TMZ the district attorney is interested in a 2005 signed declaration in which Richards received a restraining order against Sheen.
Richards alleged under penalty of perjury that Sheen shoved her in the middle of an argument on December 30, 2005, causing her to fall backwards while holding their daughter Lola.
Sheen reportedly screamed, “I hope you [expletive] die” and threatened to have Richards killed.
The site claims Richards will cooperate with authorities only if compelled by subpoena.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates.
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?