REPORT: Deals Reached for “The Hangover 2″
5:14 pm, March 30th, 2010BREAKING!
It looks like the entire gang will be back for The Hangover 2.
The first film’s director, Todd Phillips, will also return to helm the follow-up installment.
Each of the leading actors will receive a big pay hike to a reported $5 million — many, many times more than what they received for The Hangover, which went on to gross a stunning $467 million worldwide.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture