Story that Samantha Ronson was “violent” with Lindsay Lohan is “BS,” says the actress
11:36 am, February 8th, 2010
Lindsay Lohan threw a drink at Samantha Ronson at Crown Bar on Wednesday – a night Crown Bar is never even open – is now claiming, “Lindsay Lohan’s relationship with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson has turned violent.”RadarOnline, the same site that incorrectly reported last week that
Without furnishing any specific time or place where Ronson was allegedly “violent” with Lohan, RadarOnline quotes an unnamed source saying, “One time I saw her [Lindsay] and she had a large welt on her head… She told me that Sam beat the (bleep) out of her… She also said that Sam even punched and choked her one time.”
Again, there isn’t a single detail, just a so-called “source” making allegations.
When Gossip Cop contacted Lohan last week about an equally erroneous story about Ronson punching her in the mouth, the actress told us exclusively, “None of that is true.”
And Lohan called these current, even more vague assertions “BS.”
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents