Story that Samantha Ronson was “violent” with Lindsay Lohan is “BS,” says the actress
11:36 am, February 8th, 2010
Lindsay Lohan threw a drink at Samantha Ronson at Crown Bar on Wednesday – a night Crown Bar is never even open – is now claiming, “Lindsay Lohan’s relationship with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson has turned violent.”RadarOnline, the same site that incorrectly reported last week that
Without furnishing any specific time or place where Ronson was allegedly “violent” with Lohan, RadarOnline quotes an unnamed source saying, “One time I saw her [Lindsay] and she had a large welt on her head… She told me that Sam beat the (bleep) out of her… She also said that Sam even punched and choked her one time.”
Again, there isn’t a single detail, just a so-called “source” making allegations.
When Gossip Cop contacted Lohan last week about an equally erroneous story about Ronson punching her in the mouth, the actress told us exclusively, “None of that is true.”
And Lohan called these current, even more vague assertions “BS.”
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting