Story that Samantha Ronson was “violent” with Lindsay Lohan is “BS,” says the actress
11:36 am, February 8th, 2010
Lindsay Lohan threw a drink at Samantha Ronson at Crown Bar on Wednesday – a night Crown Bar is never even open – is now claiming, “Lindsay Lohan’s relationship with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson has turned violent.”RadarOnline, the same site that incorrectly reported last week that
Without furnishing any specific time or place where Ronson was allegedly “violent” with Lohan, RadarOnline quotes an unnamed source saying, “One time I saw her [Lindsay] and she had a large welt on her head… She told me that Sam beat the (bleep) out of her… She also said that Sam even punched and choked her one time.”
Again, there isn’t a single detail, just a so-called “source” making allegations.
When Gossip Cop contacted Lohan last week about an equally erroneous story about Ronson punching her in the mouth, the actress told us exclusively, “None of that is true.”
And Lohan called these current, even more vague assertions “BS.”
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails