REPORT: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Date Sooner Than Expected
11:38 am, January 7th, 2010BREAKING!
Today comes word that the judge in the Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller domestic dispute case will hear the motion to modify the protection order Mueller has against Sheen earlier than expected. The new date is January 20, TMZ reports.
Both Sheen and Mueller had petitioned for the order, which prohibits contact between the couple, to be modified.
Gossip Cop will monitor the story as it develops…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates.
Visit GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In