REPORT: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Date Sooner Than Expected
11:38 am, January 7th, 2010BREAKING!
Today comes word that the judge in the Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller domestic dispute case will hear the motion to modify the protection order Mueller has against Sheen earlier than expected. The new date is January 20, TMZ reports.
Both Sheen and Mueller had petitioned for the order, which prohibits contact between the couple, to be modified.
Gossip Cop will monitor the story as it develops…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates.
Visit GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank