Chaos, 911 Call Over Casey Johnson’s Dogs
7:37 pm, January 6th, 2010BREAKING!
RadarOnline reported that Tila Tequila “flipped out because she believed Nicky [Hilton] and Bijou [Phillips] were going to put the elderly dog to sleep and have it buried with Casey.”
Have the dog put to sleep and buried with Johnson?!
While that may have been an(other) outlandish claim by Tequila, a rep for Johnson assured Gossip Cop, “it’s not true,” and that the dog will live with Johnson’s family.
Phillips and Hilton have left Tequila’s home — with Johnson’s two dogs. At least one of them will be brought to the East Coast to stay with Johnson’s family.
A situation is reportedly developing at Tila Tequila‘s home in Los Angeles, where late heiress Casey Johnson‘s dogs have been living for the past week. Bijou Phillips and Nicky Hilton have arrived at the home to retrieve the dogs for Johnson’s family, but Tequila refuses to relinquish them and has called the police, TMZ reports.
Sources tell the site Hilton and Phillips came to collect Johnson’s dogs on behalf of the late socialite’s family, who are back on the East Coast where Johnson is to be buried.
Tequila called law enforcement claiming the two were breaking into her home.
Gossip Cop is monitoring the story and will have updates as it develops…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest.
Check out GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Ciara's Cute Athletic Crew Sweatshirt
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Jessie J's Sporty Style