Chaos, 911 Call Over Casey Johnson’s Dogs
7:37 pm, January 6th, 2010BREAKING!
RadarOnline reported that Tila Tequila “flipped out because she believed Nicky [Hilton] and Bijou [Phillips] were going to put the elderly dog to sleep and have it buried with Casey.”
Have the dog put to sleep and buried with Johnson?!
While that may have been an(other) outlandish claim by Tequila, a rep for Johnson assured Gossip Cop, “it’s not true,” and that the dog will live with Johnson’s family.
Phillips and Hilton have left Tequila’s home — with Johnson’s two dogs. At least one of them will be brought to the East Coast to stay with Johnson’s family.
A situation is reportedly developing at Tila Tequila‘s home in Los Angeles, where late heiress Casey Johnson‘s dogs have been living for the past week. Bijou Phillips and Nicky Hilton have arrived at the home to retrieve the dogs for Johnson’s family, but Tequila refuses to relinquish them and has called the police, TMZ reports.
Sources tell the site Hilton and Phillips came to collect Johnson’s dogs on behalf of the late socialite’s family, who are back on the East Coast where Johnson is to be buried.
Tequila called law enforcement claiming the two were breaking into her home.
Gossip Cop is monitoring the story and will have updates as it develops…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest.
Check out GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired