Report: Carrie Prejean is Engaged to Kyle Boller
2:53 pm, February 7th, 2010
Prejean became nationally prominent after answering a question from Perez Hilton on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. Her opposition to same-sex marriage (and subsequent lobbying) set off a feud with Hilton, sparked a media and political debate on free speech and civil rights, and initiated a year of personal drama for Prejean.
Among other controversies, Prejean was alleged to have used pageant funds to pay for breast implants, was discovered to have taken nude photos and made a sex tape, was dethroned as Miss California for breach of contract, and accused Larry King of “being inappropriate” during a bizarre interview in the midst of Prejean’s claims that there was a media campaign against her.
Prejean has dated Boller, of the St. Louis Rams, since last year.
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites