REPORT: Brooke Mueller Going Back to Rehab
8:34 pm, June 15th, 2010BREAKING!
Brooke Mueller is telling people she intends to enter a rehab facility, according to a report.
Mueller, who has been in rehab for substance abuse several times, reportedly plans to go back for 30 days, sources tell TMZ, after signs of a relapse became “noticeable” to people in her life.
She has reportedly received treatment at home, but is still said to have “fallen off the wagon.”
Gossip Cop reached out to Mueller’s rep but has yet to receive a response.
An incident with husband Charlie Sheen and a knife over Christmas made Mueller’s life tabloid fodder in recent months, as rumors have swirled around the couple’s future and Sheen’s recently resolved court case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship