REPORT: Brooke Mueller Going Back to Rehab
8:34 pm, June 15th, 2010BREAKING!
Brooke Mueller is telling people she intends to enter a rehab facility, according to a report.
Mueller, who has been in rehab for substance abuse several times, reportedly plans to go back for 30 days, sources tell TMZ, after signs of a relapse became “noticeable” to people in her life.
She has reportedly received treatment at home, but is still said to have “fallen off the wagon.”
Gossip Cop reached out to Mueller’s rep but has yet to receive a response.
An incident with husband Charlie Sheen and a knife over Christmas made Mueller’s life tabloid fodder in recent months, as rumors have swirled around the couple’s future and Sheen’s recently resolved court case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize