REPORT: Brooke Mueller Going Back to Rehab
8:34 pm, June 15th, 2010BREAKING!
Brooke Mueller is telling people she intends to enter a rehab facility, according to a report.
Mueller, who has been in rehab for substance abuse several times, reportedly plans to go back for 30 days, sources tell TMZ, after signs of a relapse became “noticeable” to people in her life.
She has reportedly received treatment at home, but is still said to have “fallen off the wagon.”
Gossip Cop reached out to Mueller’s rep but has yet to receive a response.
An incident with husband Charlie Sheen and a knife over Christmas made Mueller’s life tabloid fodder in recent months, as rumors have swirled around the couple’s future and Sheen’s recently resolved court case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents