Report about John Mayer and Rashida Jones strikes the wrong chord
5:59 am, October 25th, 2009
An “exclusive” from the generally good Hollyscoop announced, “John Mayer Dating Actress Rashida Jones,” and went on to note that on Friday night the musician “found himself new prey and he’s going to extremes to impress her.”
According to the blog, Mayer and Jones were “on a romantic date” at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, and at one point the “No Such Thing” singer “took the guitar from someone who was performing… at the Chateau and performed an impromptu performance for Rashida.”
Well, John Mayer did NOT have a “romantic” (or any type of) date with Rashida Jones. “She was having dinner with friends – totally independent of him,” her rep told Gossip Cop. The rep for the “Parks and Recreation Star” added, “He came over to the table she was at with her friends, said hello to everyone, [and] asked if he could play the guitar that her friends were already playing.” Mayer’s “performance was not directed at anyone,” including Jones, the daughter of music legend Quincy Jones.
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles