Dressing down site for bogus Renee Zellweger wedding talk
10:37 am, June 8th, 2010
RadarOnline creates speculation because the Oscar-winner was recently spotted at the Carolina Herrera boutique in L.A., and “after she entered the store,” writes the site, “a rack of gorgeous wedding dresses was wheeled by.”
So, is that all their proof?
Oh no, RadarOnline has a lot better than that.
“When the Cold Mountain star left the store, she was carrying a long garment in a zippered bag,” adds the blog.
And there’s more…
Zellweger didn’t respond to the paparazzi when asked “if she was getting married” to Bradley Cooper.
So let’s recap: Zellweger didn’t want to talk to paparazzi after shopping at a boutique, where a rack of wedding dresses were “wheeled by,” though she didn’t necessarily even look at them as they whizzed past her.
Brace yourselves, but her rep confirmed that Zellweger did, in fact, buy off the rack… “just clothes,” not a wedding dress.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?