Renee Zellweger NOT Doing Dancing with the Stars, Despite RadarOnline Speculation
9:41 am, December 2nd, 2013
Renee Zellweger is being approached to compete on a new season of “Dancing with the Stars” filled with Oscar winners, according to a false RadarOnline report.
The outlet, which has repeatedly spread bogus “DWTS” casting rumors, now cites a “production source” who claims Zellweger would be “offered mega bucks to do DWTS and compete for the chance of putting the mirror ball trophy next to her Oscar.”
RadarOnline’s insider alleges that producers “plan to pull out all [the] stops for a stunt season as soon as next spring to revise the aging franchise.”
One of the “ideas being discussed,” according to the webloid, is an “all-Oscar winners series, that would include former Academy Award winners from all eras.”
The site’s tipster explains, “Renee, who won the best supporting actress Oscar for Cold Mountain in 2004, is being seen as the lynchpin contestant that would seal the deal for the theme season.”
According to the RadarOnline source, “The producers are fixated on Renee, in part because she hasn’t done much dancing at all since Chicago more than ten years ago and there’s this real mystery about her and what she’s up to.”
The “real mystery” is where RadarOnline comes up with this stuff.
A source close to Zellweger tells Gossip Cop the story is 100 percent false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress